The world’s first 11.11 Carnival on-ground sale in partnership with IKEA Malaysia, comes to life with three days of non-stop shopping deals.
IPC Shopping Centre and MyTOWN Shopping Centre in partnership with IKEA Malaysia are proud to unveil the “11.11 Carnival”. This is the first time the online 11.11 shopping phenomenon is brought on-ground to a physical retail environment. From 9 to 11 November 2018, IPC and MyTOWN will host multiple brands to provide shoppers with an even bigger and better unique shopping experience.
Originally from Alibaba in China, the globally renowned Singles’ Day 11.11 shopping phenomenon is synonymous with extraordinary offers from retailers and brands — making it the undisputed biggest shopping day of the year.
This year, IPC and MyTOWN’s 11.11 Carnival will see over 400 of its combined tenants and partners come together to offer discounts of up to 90%.
“With our 11.11 Carnival, we are creating a ground-breaking platform for our own brick-and-mortar tenants and leading e-commerce players to give shoppers the instant gratification of the best online shopping deals in a great retail environment,” said Christian Olofsson, the Shopping Centre & Mixed Use Director of IKEA Southeast Asia.
He continued, “We have always aspired to be a meeting place for the community beyond just traditional retail. The 11.11 Carnival complements online shopping with great customer experiences and memorable moments with friends and family. It is definitely a new and unique way of looking at online and offline shopping behaviour as a whole.”
Throughout the 11.11 Carnival, shoppers can expect exclusive access to special offers from the 400+ combined tenants at IPC and MyTOWN. One of the main highlights includes IKEA’s much anticipated year-end sale which will be bolstered with exclusive in-store IKEA FAMILY member deals on 10 and 11 of November. Shoppers can look forward to discounts of up to 50% on their home furnishing favourites.
Besides this, IPC and MyTOWN will be partnering with leading e-commerce players such as Shopee, Fave, Taobao, Klook, Garena and AliExpress as well as partners like Maxis to bring the online aspect of 11.11 to the offline space. During the three-day 11.11 Carnival, there will be exclusive offers and deals offered by these partners that can only be redeemed at their on-ground showcases. Other activities for the whole family includes:
1. Daily Lucky Draw (only at IPC Shopping Centre)
- Spend a minimum of RM300 in a single receipt at any participating tenants and partners.
- Double the chance to win by shopping at selected outlets.
- Prizes include smartphones and holiday packages.
2. #JomHoliday with Klook (only at IPC Shopping Centre)
- Hourly travel deals with fun activities and games
- Meet and greet local influencers
3. Steal A Deal (only at MyTOWN Shopping Centre)
- Spend a minimum of RM200 in a maximum combination of 3 receipts and stand a chance to purchase an iPhone XS 64GB or Samsung Galaxy Note 9 128 GB at RM1,111.
- Spend a minimum of RM80 in a maximum combination of 3 receipts and stand a chance to purchase a Philip Air fryer or Samsung 32-Inch TV at RM111.
- Hourly deals draw from 6.00pm to 9.00pm on 10 and 11 November 2018.
The exciting 11.11 Carnival awaits you at…
- IPC Shopping Centre, Atrium, Level G; and
- MyTOWN Shopping Centre, Common Area, Level G
IKEA Damansara, Cheras and Tebrau
Date: 9 to 11 November 2018 (Friday – Sunday)
Time: 10.00am to 10.00pm
For more information about 11.11 Carnival and the attractive in-store only deals, visit www.1111carnival.com.